Outlook Forum 2021 - Recalibrate & Recover
Thursday, February 18, 2021
Join us on February 19, 2021 from 3:30 – 5:30 pm as we examine the highs and lows of the past twelve months, lay out the strategic priorities guiding our steps to recovery, and consider the 2021 outlook for Bermuda tourism.
Our interim Chief Executive Officer, Glenn Jones will lead the forum, alongside Chief Information Officer, Erin Smith. The programme will include a dynamic roundtable featuring industry decision makers and thought leaders, and a Q&A segment for attendees.
National Tourism Plan
Round Table & Audience Q & A
- Premier the Hon. David E. Burt JP, MP, Ministry of Tourism
- The Hon W. Lawrence Scott JP MP, Ministry of Transport
- Glenn Jones, Interim CEO, Bermuda Tourism Authority
- Erin Smith, CIO, Bermuda Tourism Authority
- Dr. Carika Weldon PhD, MRSB, FIBMS, Science Advisor to the Bermuda Government
- Kendaree Burgess, CEO, Chamber of Commerce
- Laura Purroy, GM, Hotelco Bermuda Holding Ltd (Developer of The St. Regis)
- Brad DiFiore, Managing Director, Ailevon Pacific