Further Flight Suspensions Announced for Bermuda
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Further flight-service reductions for Bermuda were announced by American Airlines (AA), Delta Air Lines, and British Airways (BA).
- AA has suspended all service to Bermuda through May 6
- Delta will suspend flights from New York (JFK) and Boston March 21–24, but maintain daily service to/from Atlanta
- BA has cancelled flights between Bermuda and London Gatwick (LGW) on Tues, March 31
WestJet yesterday announced suspension of service to Bermuda from Toronto (YYZ) from midnight Sun, March 22 through April 21.
Here’s the current list of ongoing flights to and from the island (subject to change):
Current air service to and from Bermuda:
- BA service between London Gatwick (LGW) and Bermuda continues Wed 18, Thurs 19, Fri 20, Sun 22
- Delta service between Bermuda and Atlanta continues daily
- Delta service between Bermuda and New York (JFK) continues through March 20
- Delta service between Bermuda and Boston continues through March 20
- JetBlue service between Bermuda and New York (JFK) continues Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat
- JetBlue service between Bermuda and Boston continues Tues, Thurs, Sat
- Air Canada service between Bermuda and Toronto (YYZ) continues Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun
- WestJet service between Bermuda and Toronto (YYZ) continues Thurs, March 19 and Sun, March 22
Travellers are encouraged to check regularly for updates with airline carriers and the Skyport website:
- For current air-service availability to & from Bermuda
- For air-service suspensions due to COVID-19 precautions
About Bermuda Tourism Authority (BTA)
The Bermuda Tourism Authority (BTA) is an award-winning, accredited destination marketing organisation that promotes Bermuda internationally and works to empower our tourism industry stakeholders. Explore Bermuda’s National Tourism Plan at BermudaNTP.com.