9 Water St., St. George’s
Bermuda Memories is renowned local artist Jill Amos Raine’s quaint gallery in the historic Town of St. George. Here, you’ll discover colourful paintings, limited-edition prints, charming note cards and bookmarks, all adorned with Raine's signature landscapes and scenery from around the island. And don’t miss an array of work from other Bermudian artists alongside a variety of island-made items, including glass art from Dockyard Glassworks and tempting treats from Bermuda Rum Cake Company.
- Sizzling Summer Event: On each summer Thursday from 2-4pm, Jill Amos Raine shares the island inspiration that fuels her creativity.
- Sizzling Summer Event: Monday through Friday from 10:30am-noon and 1:30-3:30pm, flame maker Lee Anne Stephens provides an up-close-and personal demonstration of her fiery art.
Saltwater Jewellery Design
6 Water St., St. George’s
Find one-of-a-kind, handcrafted jewellery at the Saltwater Jewellery Design, boutique, where Kelli Thompson and her mother, Rose Claire, craft their unique designs. The pair uses a variety of natural materials, including freshwater pearls, semi-precious stones and Venetian glass, as well as sea glass and pink sand from Bermuda’s beaches. The brilliantly coloured bracelets, necklaces and earrings make for perfectly romantic – and perfectly Bermudian – gifts.
- Sizzling Summer Event: On Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 11am-noon and 1-2pm, Kelli Thompson will meet and greet with shoppers, showing off her fascinating technique.
20 Water St., St. George’s
Davidrose's husband and wife team – David and Rose – create bridal jewelry, one-of-a-kind statement pieces and luxury silver jewellery. Davidrose is especially well known for its jewel-encrusted Bermuda Triangle-inspired designs and environmentally conscious approach. Pay a visit to the couple at their historic Town of St. George shop, where they’re always hard at work dreaming up new pieces.
- Sizzling Summer Event: On Thursdays from 2-pm, David and Rose share the stories that inspired their fine jewellery pieces.
5 Bridge St., St. George’s
La Garza is a small St. George’s shop/studio, but it’s easy to get lost in. Designer Tara Cassidy’s eclectic and wonderful pieces are inspired by the Bermuda landscape – and often made out of it as well, as she handcrafts jewelry and trinkets out of coral, pink sand, crab molts and other natural ingredients. Don’t miss the lovely Karkinos Collection, made from various species of crab molts and claws.
- Sizzling Summer Event: Monday through Thursday, see Tara in action from 12-2pm – or drop in from 7-8pm for an acoustic jam session.
Bonus Sizzling Summer Event
At the Bermuda National Trust Museum (32 Duke of York Street, St. George’s) on Thursday and Saturday from 12-2pm, artist Allison Conyers will showcase her notecards and paintings featuring the island’s flowers and plants.