Mission & Vision
The Tourism Authority consists of five divisions carefully constructed to move Bermuda’s tourism industry forward by growing the number of leisure and group visitors to Bermuda, increasing visitor spending and nurturing an environment for job creation:
- Tourism Investment
- Product & Experiences
- Sales & Marketing
- Operations & On-Island Communications
- Research & Business Intelligence
We analyse relevant tourism data from key tourism sectors to monitor and measure the industry's performance and its alignment with the priorities of the National Tourism Plan. We utilise the expertise within our five core divisions, we engage in strategic partnerships with Government and the private sector to grow the tourism industry and strengthening the Bermuda economy overall.
The Bermuda Tourism Authority is an independent, modern and leading tourism enterprise - dynamic, entrepreneurial and vibrant:
- We are the singular voice that continually evolves Bermuda as a world-class tourism destination.
- We are partners with the Government of Bermuda to grow tourism and create jobs.
- We develop creative and innovative ways to make Bermuda a highly desirable destination for visitors and tourism investment.
- We are results-oriented, accountable and transparent to our stakeholders.
- We allocate our resources strategically, moving quickly to capture the opportunities afforded by growing global tourism demand.
- We pursue strategic initiatives and actions that add value to Bermuda tourism.
- We empower our people to be customer-focused, proactive, solution-oriented and decisive about matters that are in the best interest of Bermuda as a tourism destination.
- We provide a fun and positive workplace culture that generates pride in Bermuda.
- We are impassioned in our communication to the world that Bermuda is open for business.