Interested in a career with the BTA?
We seek to attract and retain the highest calibre employees who have a passion for Bermuda, Bermuda Tourism and working as a team in a fun, energetic, collaborative workplace. Our team members are dedicated to achieving tangible results that move the Bermuda tourism industry forward. In return, we offer a competitive compensation structure and benefits plan which aligns employee performance with the BTA’s business strategies and rewards employees who demonstrate superior results.
Are you interested in promoting the growth of Tourism in Bermuda?
Home for the Summer?
An exciting opportunity exists at the Bermuda Tourism Authority for summer interns.
We are looking for individuals studying Tourism, Hospitality, Marketing or Communications, who are interested in being a part of a vibrant, dynamic and entrepreneurial team.
If you are ambitious, solution driven and looking to have a GREAT experience for 8 weeks this summer we want to hear from you!
- 8 week commitment required
- Assignments may run throughout June, July and/or August
Here’s how to apply:
- Submit a current resume with a one page cover letter outlining why you should be selected as an Intern. Be sure and include when you would be available to start and when you must finish.
- Answer the following question, in 150 words or less:
What would you like to see as a legacy from America’s Cup for Bermuda?
- Forward the above via email only to email@example.com no later than April 15th 2017.
All applications will be considered and responded to.
The Bermuda Tourism Authority is an independent, modern and leading tourism enterprise.