Interested in a career with the BTA?
We seek to attract and retain the highest calibre employees who have a passion for Bermuda, Bermuda Tourism and working as a team in a fun, energetic, collaborative workplace. Our team members are dedicated to achieving tangible results that move the Bermuda tourism industry forward. In return, we offer a competitive compensation structure and benefits plan which aligns employee performance with the BTA’s business strategies and rewards employees who demonstrate superior results.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Front Line Ambassador at the Dockyard Visitor Information Centre (VIC), with the Bermuda Tourism Authority.
This is a seasonal/part-time role ending December 31, 2017, which will primarily be responsible for providing and array of support functions for the Dockyard VIC including providing on-island product and visitor information, assisting with the scheduling of tours and managing various forms of communication.
The position incorporates a wide variety of duties including but, not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service for the Dockyard VIC by answering customer queries, suggestions or complaints in person by phone and email
- Manage informational kiosks, displays, computer systems and keep stock of promotional collateral (e/g brochures, guide books and pamphlets) and retail items
- Manage internal and external communications for the Dockyard VIC via telephone, email, fax
- Arrange bookings for accommodations attractions, events etc. as requested
- Keep up to date with local accommodation, places to visit, activities, transportation schedules and events
- Other ad hoc duties as needed
Requirements for this opportunity are:
- High School Diploma
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated results both working independently as well as in a team
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Demonstrated success in organizational and communication skills
Send your details email@example.com, no later than
August 31, 2017